Friday, September 16, 2011

Tomorrow wil be another great day for the superb teams of the English prmier league as they play the third(3rd) week matches.
Most interesting, two 'big four' teams Manchester united and Chelsea will be colliding at the old trafford stadium, Manchester.
Fixtures( sep 17,sat)
Blackburn v Arsenal 12:45
Aston villa v Newcastle 15:00
Bolton v Norwich
Man u v Chelsea
Tottheham v Liverpool
Fulham v Man city
Sunderland v Stoke
Swansea v Westbrom
Wolves v QPR
Everton v Wigan.

What do you think will be the outcome of the two 'lions' meeting at Old trafford. Let's here your view.

2 comments:

  1. well seing the aggresiveness of the Red devils since the commencement of the season, one could easily conclude that the match will be in favour of them. More so they are playing home so I belive manchester will carry the day.
    I predict 2-0 in favour of man uwell seing the aggresiveness of the Red devils since the commencement of the season, one could easily conclude that the match will be in favour of them. More so they are playing home so I belive manchester will carry the day.
    I predict 2-0 in favour of man u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to let you know about a web-page that I found a moment ago, where you can make huge income on the Internet.
    It’s a real and trouble-free technique to make cash on the Internet.
    Open the web page below to learn more:

    http://fast2earn.com/-50103.htm

    ReplyDelete